Our documents can be registered in national databases of almost all countries
The Difference Between Real and Fake Documents
- Real documents are registered in the national database and contain all the applicant’s vital information.
- Genuine documents comply with all the legal requirements imposed by authorities. They can be used for border crossings and other cases involving scanning procedures.
- With real ID cards or driver’s licenses, you can apply for renewal when needed.
- Genuine documents will cost more because they need to be registered according to the official requirements.
- With all registration issues in mind, production of real documents takes longer.
- Fake documents are not registered in any system. They are issued to a person for camouflage purposes only.
- Although they do look like government-issued ones, false documents shall not be scanned by data-reading machines as your personal information is not going to show up.
- You cannot apply for renewal if your ID card or driver’s license hasn’t been registered previously.
- As no paperwork is required for producing fake documents, they are priced much lower.
- In most cases, your false document will be ready in a matter of days